250+ DC-based brands come together to share fresh ideas, solve problems and make meaningful connections.
content-driven AND co-authored by the brands
WHAT TO EXPECT:
- Chief Marketing Officers
- Chief Brand Officers
- Advertising Strategists
- Social Media Managers
- Creative Directors
- Local, Regional and National Brands
- 7 interactive discussion panels
- Q&A with 50+ speakers
- 4+ hours of dedicated networking
- Social events! Including a welcome breakfast, lunch & a cocktail party!
- Fresh ideas to inspire your audiences
- New tools to tell your brand's story
- Bringing up to market the latest development called immediate edge app for the benefit of investors and traders.
- Exciting new relationships with marketers, brands and partners
- Membership in a community of like minded marketers
REQUEST THE AGENDA
The DC Marketing Summit agenda is designed in collaboration with regional, national and international marketing leaders and brands.. The topics discussed throughout the day provide insights and inspiration needed to take your marketing strategy to the next level. Fill in your details below to receive a copy of the latest agenda,
program at a glance:
Welcome Reception & Registration; badge collection, light refreshments and networking.
Chair Welcome & Opening remarks
9:00 AM - 10.20 AM
Expert panels 1 & 2
Morning Networking Break; coffee, light refreshments and networking.
10:50 AM - 12.10 PM
Expert panels 3 & 4
Networking Luncheon; lunch, refreshments and networking.
1.40 PM - 2.20 PM
Expert panel 5
Afternoon Networking Break; coffee, light refreshments and networking.
2.50 PM - 3.30 PM
Expert panels 6 & 7
Cocktail Party & Networking Reception.
The DC Marketing Summit hosts marketing leaders from major brands, corporates, cultural institutions, public agencies and nonprofits. Approximately 450 attendees will be there - 70% brands, 30% agencies & vendors
HOW DO I BECOME A SPONSOR?
ARE THERE NETWORKING OPPORTUNITIES?
Absolutely! The conference includes 4+ hours of blocked networking time, including an Opening Reception, Networking Luncheon and Cocktail Party!
WHAT'S THE DRESS CODE?
Business casual is recommended - comfort is essential!
Washington Marriott at Metro Center, 775 12th St NW, Washington, DC 20005